Get Insurance

by - Friday, January 02, 2015

Hello My Lovelies

As you know my Brother sewing machine bit the dust.  After only been in use for one year.  It was so distressing as you can imagine. I had just purchased a whole load of patterns and had them all ready to go, but then the machine died.

 I bought the machine on line from Amazon, and at the time I was unsure whether to take out the extra insurance.  I called the insurance company to see what the benefits would be. After them listing the benefits when they mentioned  if any thing went wrong I could ship it back on their dime, and on that alone I took out the extra insurance policy.

It has come to my notice that upon the 357th day after purchasing your household machine it will promptly die after your one year company insurance.  Therefore my advise to anyone who has to buy a sewing machine online, (I recommend Amazon) please do not forget to take out the extra one year insurance policy to offset the cost of return the faulty equipment.  

I am so glad that I did because to ship it to the mainland it would cost me more than the value of the sewing machine to do so.  

Hope this helps my Lovelies


Toddles




You May Also Like

0 comments