Trip to Kailua-Kona

by - Sunday, December 21, 2014





Out Fit Of The Day

Hello Lovelies

Today I had a day out.  I was lucky enough to get a ride into Kona Town centre.  So as you can imagine I dressed up to the nines (within reason).

The top is a Indian shear with a pasily print with a flower detail.   I bagged from a lovely charity shop in Ocean View cost me a whopping $3, just can't beat that price. 

I teamed the top with my black skinny jeans which I brought with me from London and my shoes are also from London.  They are tan woven wedges that just set this outfit off.

My accessories are a Hawaii Flower picked from our garden tree and ski black sunglasses for the rap around sun pertection.

My hair being natural I simply braded it into two and looped in up on top of my head.  I love to wear wigs to give myself instant glamour but boy its so hot down there in Kona I gave it a miss today.


Hope you enjoyed my look for today, speak to you tomorrow my Lovelies.




You May Also Like

0 comments