My YouTube Channel is Live

by - Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Hello My Lovelies


Today I finally uploaded a couple of videos for my youtube channel.  It was so much fun doing them, I wonder why I was so hesitant to do so before.  


I have uploaded my welcome to my channel video letting everyone know a little bit about myself, and my intention to build a sewing tribe that supports and inspires each and everyone of us to do our best, and to keep going through obstacles.

What sewing machine I use that is a good beginner machine as well as intermediate users.  I also shot a very quick video about how I organize my sewing projects and fabric hauls.



I really hope you find them useful and can get some good tips to help you stay more focused on your sewing projects and making sewing much more fun.
Toddles

You May Also Like

0 comments