Relocated from Hawaii to the Mainland

by - Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hello my lovelies

I have just relocated from Hawaii to the Mainland, and it has taken me this long to get my life back into some sort of order.  I have only today got my computer up (I had to mail to my new house and that took ages to arrive)

I have my own sewing room and I am going to be doing videos and post on how I am organizing it and how you can do the same.

Airport in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii on our way to the mainland

I will be posting a video on how I have adapted a folding table into a cutting table, even though my husband is so camera shy he has agreed to do this for me. 

 I want to say thank you to all nine of my new Youtube subscribers, I will be posting new videos now that we have moved into our new house.




You May Also Like

0 comments